POSITION TITLE: Case Manager
Case Management responsibilities are described in the Case Management Standards of the Tennessee Consortium Guidance for Ryan White services. They include:
Case Managers who are funded in whole or in part to provide case management services through Ryan White Services, Ryan White Title II funds and/or provide services at an AIDS Center of Excellence must possess one of the following:
· A Bachelor level degree in Social Work or a Master level degree, and equivalent to one year of full-time professional case management in a public service agency; or
· A Bachelor level degree or a Master level degree in a health or human services related discipline with equivalent to two years of full-time professional case management in a public service agency.
· Maintains calendar of active contracts and grants as well as, invoice and reporting deadlines.
· Follow up with staff to make sure deadlines are met.
· Assists with preparation of interim and final reports, in conjunction with program staff, on grant and contract proposals.
· Works closely with accounting and other staff to ensure that required data is accurately compiled, measured and reported.
· Works closely with the grant writer to monitor calendar, administer contracts, and prepare reports.
· Responsible for maintaining organized and up-to-date contract/grant filing system.
· Participates in agency-wide programs, events, training, and outreach efforts.
· Provides support and executes other duties as assigned.
· Becomes familiar with and complies with the program policies and regulations of the Legal Services Corporation and other funders.
· BS/BA degree in Business and/or Accounting.
· Experience with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) and databases. Ability to learn new computer skills.
· Superior oral and written communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with internal and external partners.
· Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Ability to multi-task and shift priorities.
· Excellent computer skills.
· Must have driver’s license and access to transportation.
Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Work after hours or on weekends may be required. Work is performed primarily in an office setting. Majority of time spent seated typing on a computer, writing, or talking and listening on the phone or with someone in person. Standing, walking, and bending are necessary on a normal day. Occasionally lifts and carries up to 25 pounds. Occasional travel is required.
This job description is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee.
Send cover letter, resume, and references to: Hiring Committee, West Tennessee Legal Services, Inc., P.O. Box 2066, Jackson, TN 38302 or email to email@example.com. West Tennessee Legal Services is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities and handicapped persons are encouraged to apply.
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.